Our students have rich opportunities for personal growth. Our program focuses on supporting students develop into healthy, independent and productive global citizens.
- Our academic program invigorates students intellectually and encourages their emotional and social growth with opportunities for reflection.
- Our clubs and tutorials encourage students to try new hobbies and interests, satisfy curiosity and interact with our staff in fun and exciting activities.
- Our weekend events offer students chances to see and participate in community events.
- Our experiential excursions expose students to British Columbia’s natural abundance, while asking them to consider environmental issues that concern us all.
- Our students are active. Whether it is the TRU gymnasium or at the Tournament Capital Centre, students can pursue physical health goals independently and with their peers. Basketball, swimming, volleyball, badminton, hiking and jogging are just a few of the activities our students pursue with vigor.
- Our meal plan ensures that students have a balanced, healthy diet. Individual dietary requirements, religious, medical or otherwise can be accommodated.